On 5/2/2017 6:07 PM, Peter Cetinski via cctalk wrote:

Is the file for the PAL available to program new ones?  If the items are not
registered, I can read out the equations.

Theses PAL equations specifically to allow the 6Mhz board to run Xenix 3 do not
exist AFAIK.  I do have a PAL upgraded board but have not yet verified if it
works.  If there is a way to safely reverse engineer the PALs, I might consider
trying.
If they are 16L8s or similar, they can be easily reverse engineered with an EPROM reader and Logic Friday. I picked up the eBay PAL upgraded boards, so I will see when they arrive.

Jim

--

Jim Brain
br...@jbrain.com