On 08/05/2017 21:37, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
On Mon, 8 May 2017, Adrian Stoness via cctalk wrote:
so anyone thats recalls i found a crushed pdp 8i last yr
So, anyone that recalls that I found a crushed PDP 8i last year,

on friday i was back at the Sean and found the panel in paces actualy found
On Friday, I was back at the scene and found the panel in ?????, actually found

parts of two of them. one was painted the other was layers of vynal.
parts of two of them.  One was painted, the other was layers of vinyl.
All my reproduction 8/i panels are based on an original silk screened panel.
The vinyl one interests me!!

Rod Smallwood

--
There is no wrong or right