On 2017-Jun-05, at 12:38 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> I have the three volume moto transistor catalog from 1973 coming, it should
> have it in vol 3

I checked several Moto databooks from 1969 into the 70s last night and didn't
find it. (Not to suggest my checking is the last word).
SDA7 is not a 'standard' Motorola-style number.
Might have been a custom order.

It's just a matched pair used for a differential-input for the voltage
regulator error amplifier.
                page 40:
http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/www.bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/pdp12/maintenance/DEC-12-HR4B-D_PDP12vol4.pdf

Pretty standard app for such devices, Moto has lots of such types labeled in
both 2Nxxxx and MDxxxx. (e.g. 2N2722, MD708).
Some of them have a fairly high gain, perhaps custom ordered & selected for
that.