> On Jun 16, 2017, at 07:20, Liam Proven via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
>> On 16 June 2017 at 16:17, Alan Perry via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
>> wrote:
>> that it was in an inappropriate format and that I was "wasting everybody's
>> time".
>
> That's not good. What format did you use, JOOI?

As I recall, the problem was the resolution and the image format not being
OCR'able at the time (this was many years ago). I don't recall the details, but
it was a format from a volume, consumer scanner.

One thing is that I wanted to preserve the colorful cover art and the
hand-written notes in the margins, so I selected a format that I thought would
be better for that.

alan