Sadly, the person who organizes the show is usually busy trying to keep
things on track, and doesn't get time to man an exhibit.  But if you come
out I have plenty of hardware that can make a trip to the museum for loaner
purposes - there is probably very little need to make a PCjr travel on an
airplane. ;-0

I don't want to share too many details yet because I haven't gotten into
"project planning" mode, but the museum has a convenient loading dock and
power available for the bigger iron.