if the one I think it is... 300 lpm but if  you are printing   only  one
zone  on the left  side 1000 lpm
if  one was  close  to  AZ  I would buy it.   I have great  fond memories
of that  unit ! we had on our hp  2000.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 7/16/2017 4:54:59 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,