On 21 July 2017 at 18:32, Liam Proven <lpro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 24 May 2017 at 10:25, Pontus Pihlgren <pon...@update.uu.se> wrote:
>> I think so. It would at least be nice to see a picture.
>>
>> If it's smallish I might even pay postage for it :D
>
> OK, I've taken some photos and listed it. Mine is a UK eBay account so
> prices are in GBP. Opening bid is one penny. P&P is an estimate -- I
> have not shipped much from here in Czechia but it's generally cheap.
>
> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/272771471853
>
> Bigger pics in the Flickr album:
>
> https://www.flickr.com/gp/lproven/dsH6m2

I've added 7 photos of a disk pack case -- I think from the same
machine. Alas the actual disks were thrown away long ago.

Can anyone identify the type of disk pack from the case?

The Flickr album is here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lproven/sets/72157683818706204

My flatmate has at least half a dozen more of these disk packs, used
for storing sundry junk in the garage (!). Are they of interest to
anyone?

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lpro...@gmail.com