On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 6:25 PM, Gary McGill via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I retired from S/3x consulting many years ago and am now just cleaning out
> my office storage.  I have a complete set of S/36 manuals and more magazines
> and diskettes than I want to count.  I am fine with throwing them all away,
> but if there someone who wants any or all, and is will to pay shipping, I
> would be happy to see them be put to use.

Hi Gary - are the disks 5.25" or 8"?  If no one else speaks up for
them, I can probably rescue them from the dumpster.  They'll need to
be shipped but I can cover the cost.

I assume by "magazines" you mean the holders the disks went into, not
S/3x-oriented publications?

How many manuals are there?  "Complete set" in IBM-land has the
potential to intimidate.

-j