"The scrapper wants $800"?  I thought the point of going to scrap was that
the scrapper makes money on the metals, and pays you for that privilege.
Have the tables really turned so dramatically?  <sigh>  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."