On Wed, 26 Jul 2017, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

Waaaaaaaait. There was a Mozilla build for VAX???

I have Netscape Navigator 3, but I thought that was the last VAX build. It
runs ... acceptably on my M76, though I wouldn't call it sprightly.

No, I remembered after I sent it.  It would be Netscape 3?.  But remember!!
It is spelled Netscape but it is pronounced Mozilla! :)

I still have that 3100.  I wonder if the disk will spin up?  I took out
the battery on general principle, it is sitting up here beside me with
nary a leak, it has been lying there for years...

--
  Richard Loken VE6BSV            : "...underneath those tuques we wear,
  Athabasca, Alberta Canada       : our heads are naked!"