All,

I've got a pile of old Sun boxes I'm going through, dealing with dead
NVRAMs of course. I ordered some ST 48T02 replacements from Mouser, only to
find out they're not 100% compatible. So, since I was going to have to
modify a whole bunch of old 48T02s, and there are space constraints on some
of the systems, I designed a little module with a CR1225 and crystal to
totally replace the CAPHAT on a 48T02. Here's the writeup:

http://www.glitchwrks.com/2017/08/01/gw-48t02-1

I've got 100x on order, in panels of 10. If anyone is interested in some
bare panels, assembled modules, or complete 48T02 replacements, let me know!

I'll be doing other modules for the 48T08 and probably one to turn a
DS12885 into a DS12887.

Thanks,
Jonathan