On 2017-08-05 02:15, Rob Jarratt via cctalk wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Jarratt [mailto:robert.jarr...@ntlworld.com]
Sent: 15 July 2017 22:11
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
(cctalk@classiccmp.org)
<cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Looking for a TURBOchannel Extender Cable

Today I finally got the DECstation 5000/240 with a TURBOchannel Extender
cable from the Mesa Electronics clearout back in May. Details here if
anyone is
interested: https://robs-old-computers.com/2017/07/15/decstation-5000240/

Unfortunately I didn't get a cable to connect the Extender to the main
machine.
I have a feeling they are hard to come by, does anyone have one that is
surplus
to requirements or know where I can get one?

I have not yet been able to locate one of these, although I now know the
part number, which is 17-03335-01.

Andf it is even in the UK:

http://refurb.icc4it.co.uk/parts/legacy/dec/17-03335-01

Does anyone have such a cable and could check its pinout for me?

Thanks

Rob