All,
        This seems to surface on my round tuit list about annually.

        I'm trying to help Cindy find homes for some of what's left from her
warehouse. I can hold them only temporarily ( :-P ), but if any of this
interests you please contact me via Private (not list) email at
mtap...@swri.edu.

        If you do want something, send me your shipping address and exactly
what you want. I'll get back to you with estimated shipping costs (USPS media
rate where possible) as soon as I can. You send me payment (any method is
acceptable; USPS does not recommend cash in the mail) and I will ship when
payment arrives. If you want Fed-Ex or something different from USPS media let
me know at your first contact and I will price that for you. If you can afford
to send slightly more than costs, I'll collect up the surplus for Cindy and get
it to her.
        If more than one person wants the same thing, it goes to the person
sending me the earliest time-tagged email.
        If Al K. wants anything for Bitsavers, he gets priority (even if his is
not the first email) up until it leaves my hands.

        There will be multiple sets of email from me, hopefully at a faster
cadence, each with a short list of things, unless/until someone asks me to quit.

        Thanks for your attention!

        -                                               - Mark
———

Stephen J. Bigelow Telephone Repair Illustrated
        book only; softbound

Spinnaker PFS:WindowWorks Version 2.02 User's Guide
        book only; softbound; torn cover

IBM PC DOS 6.3 User's guide
        book only; softbound; torn cover

SAMS The Best Book of Lotus 1-2-3 Release 2.2 3rd edition
        book only; softbound

The computer school Mastering Multiplan
        book only; softbound

Que dBASE IV Handbook 3rd edition
        book only; softbound

IBM LaserPrinter Software Applications/Driver Information
        book only; spiral-bound

Norton pcAnywhere for Windows Version 1.0 (Symantic, for IBM PC, PS/2, or 100%
compatible)
        Using ...; Creating Scripts ....; NO INSTALL MEDIA

Soft Switch (?) AX5/PX5/TX5 User's manual (motherboard)
        book only; softbound

IntraCorp Bumper Sticker Maker (Apple II and IBM)
        Installation and Use guide; fan-fold perforated-edge print media;
registration and warrantee cards. NO INSTALL MEDIA