On 8/10/2017 12:52 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
www.ebay.com/itm/263105671822

Thanks for sharing.  Bidder 4079 wasn't me.

I'm curious, how did you get your feedback# set private? In the infinite myriad of crap the epay pulls, I've heard all bidders private, so you got no idea who bid on the thing against you, a shill's ideal environment, and I've seen auctions marked private. This one doesn't seem at this time to be marked such.

But the winning bidder feedback# is "private" which is a new one to me.

I may have to move some dust and find an altos machine now lost in the pile.

thanks
Jim