From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Steve Malikoff
via cctalk
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2017 6:34 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: VCF?

Marc said
> I just put up one video
> https://youtu.be/qnjtna0tRhg
> Warning: it's selective, mostly centered on my own favorites and interests,
> the people I could interview, and of course our Alto which was on exhibit.
> Almost no micro or post 1970's stuff, of which there was a lot more of course.
>
> Marc

Couldn't get this HTML5-only video on an older Firefox, whereas all your other
videos including the latest Alto one from the other day play fine, so watched
it on another machine.

Anyway I was wondering if it would be possible to get some accurate and
detailed scale measurements of the Alto chorded keyset?
There is a plan drawing of the in the keyset in the Alto docs but it has no
dimensions. I've had an idea for some time that a 3D-printed exact replica
would be a fun project for a PC, with something like an Arduino Nano or Pro
Mini tucked inside.

Steve.