Giving away ancient computer equipment (Essex England):

I have a HP 7550A plotter and a

HP 88780 9-track tape drive (also several tapes "new" in packaging).

Both were working when last powered-on but that was a couple of years ago.

I was going to give them to the computing history museum in Cambridge but they
have had to decline for lack of space.

If nobody claims and can collect from SS6 before the bank holiday (and
preferably sooner!) they will go to the recycling centre (aka tip!)

Warning - the tape drive is around 40Kg.

I will also be offering these on another list.

Soonest to collect has priority!

Andy Holt

ps Tony if you want these but cannot transport mail me and we'll see if a
solution is possible.