Anders -

Your recycler or a scrap yard is a great  place to  look.
you can try surplus electronic  store also, but unless they  get  burdened
 with a lot of them  your scrappers at the  end of  the food chain  will be
the most reasonable as a general rule.

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 8/18/2017 9:29:50 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,