Van: Mattis Lind via cctalk<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Verzonden: zondag 20 augustus 2017 07:10
Aan: Fritz Mueller<mailto:fri...@fritzm.org>; General Discussion: On-Topic and
Off-Topic Posts<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Onderwerp: Re: Anyone need an M7389 card (for an LA30)?

lördag 19 augusti 2017 skrev Fritz Mueller via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org
>:
> On 08/17/2017 12:54 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
>
>> Anyone out there have an LA30? :-)
>
> For future reference, I am also working on an LA30 at the moment.  I think
> Mattis has restored one as well?

Yes. That's right. Have a LA30P with a LC11. BTW. I have LC11 manual and
drawings. But they are for the older M791. At least a bit helpful. Not
scanned yet.

> Mine is a P, and I have the matching M7910 to go with it, so no need for
> an M7389 here (sounds like Henk really wanted it anyway!

Henk got my second LA30. But one need a M7731 board as well to make it
serial. The M7389 alone is not enough unfortunately.

Yup, and I still am very happy that I decided to drive in total some
3200 km “just” to pick up one LA30. It was worth the long trip
and stay in 3 hotels, because Mattis also gave me a tour along his
collection. Fantastic  and very cool things I had never seen before !

Good to know that I need to look out for an other board! I quickly
responded to Noel’s offer, without knowing that I needed yet an
other module. But if I had skipped Noel’s offer and found the M7731
(in the future) then I would have the “problem” of the missing M7389 …
Collecting is a matter of time and patience. There is no joy in getting
everything “overnight”.

Henk