Several wrote...

> You may feel free to remove me from this list.
And
> Likewise.
And
> That's it for me and this list.

I did not say sexism was ok. Those that are reading that in to it - please
click unsubscribe as you are obviously looking for an excuse to do so
regardless. Or perhaps you're upset I won't give you a soapbox to commandeer
the list discussion. Either way - please leave.

Please note that I said to keep things in a historical perspective and
on-topic. I don't think that is saying sexism is ok.

On a technical list with adults, I believe that when someone posts something
on-topic which has portions you do not personally like that perhaps the adult
thing is to take the points that are in-common and expand on them, leaving the
points behind that you find offensive or inappropriate. The rest will be dealt
with off-list, as I have done in the past.

While one could argue about the intent of the original poster, one cannot argue
that the personal attack - and namecalling - from Evan was acceptable. It was
not.