I've replied to this and helped someone else out before as it seems to be a
frequent question.

I've replaced two VT-100 switches with chrome "bat" handle switches from
Home Depot in Canada shown here:
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.t...000104171.html
<https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.toggle-dpst-20a-125vac-of-1cd.1000104171.html>
 The one at the USA Home Depot is here:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gardner-Bender-20-Amp-Double-Pole-Toggle-Switch-1-Pack-GSW-14/100149490

I had to remove the screws and filed the terminals down a little because
the terminals were a little wider than the original connectors but it works
like a charm and will not break. It is almost a direct replacement (except
for the terminals needing some filing).

You can probably pick one up on the way home if you are in North America.

Hope this helps.
Santo