>If anyone knows how John Keys is doing with his collection, he is in
>Houston.  I wish him safety personally, and hope his property and
>collection survives as well.

Don't have contacts with John Keys and no word on him but I and the few others
I have contact with here in Houston are okay as far as I've been able to find
out so far. Flooding stopped literally right across the street from us.
David Williamswww.trailingedge.com

    On Thursday, August 31, 2017 3:36 AM, jim stephens via cctalk
 If anyone knows how John Keys is doing with his collection, he is in
Houston.  I wish him safety personally, and hope his property and
collection survives as well.

thanks
jim stephens

  • Keys in Houston jim stephens via cctalk
    • Re: Keys in Houston David Williams via cctalk