On Mon, 18 Sep 2017, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:

From what I can determine off the web, Digiac made quite a range of
training tools, both analog and digital.   One particular one could be a
prize for some collector--a 25-bit (!) mini capable of running FORTRAN:

https://digiac3080.wordpress.com/2011/12/17/nitty-gritty/

Circa 1964.  But nothing that I can find about the 4500, other than
someone having some S100 PCBs for it.

Yeah, the posts regarding the 4500 & S-100 is the system I'm referring to - the guy doing the restoration has posted pics on the vcf forum about it. We're both trying to find docs for it, or even a sales brochure that talked about it.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007