The 12th VCFMW has come and gone - and it was good!  Great talks and
displays, a functional badge, record attendance and (virtually) no
smoking hardware!  Photo galleries and videos are being posted at our
Past Events page here:

http://vcfmw.org/past.html

New this year are some panoramic/spherical photos I shot at various
locations throughout the main hall.  Most browsers should allow you to
view them in 360-degree mode on the Google Photos page.  They really
give you a feeling of the density of hardware (and people!) at the
show, along with just being a cool technical feat.  We'll definitely
be shooting more of those next year.

Videos of the talks will be posted on our Youtube channel in the weeks to come:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3UDdi0llxiSaFKq-p5gYQ

If you have any galleries or videos not linked on our page, please let
me know and I will get them posted.

A BIG thank you to all who donated, purchased items at the auction,
spoke, displayed and attended our little nerdfest.  The thanks we
receive at and after the show make it all worthwhile - but it couldn't
have happened without your support and participation.

And now a brief rest and on to next year....

-j