Hi Chuck,

How did you program compile if you were missing a semicolon? I'm assuming
you're programming in C and not scripting it somehow... Good news on that
front!

Was it typical to read a record(s) in reverse if an error was encountered?
Sounds like that might require buffering the whole record. Easy for us now
certainly.

=]

--
Anders Nelson