On 10/1/2017 1:11 PM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
     > From: Rob Jarratt

     > I have just tried accessing Manx at manx-docs.org, but it seems to have
     > disappeared. Anyone know what has happened to it?

It moved. Now at:

   https://vt100.net/manx/

        Noel
It also is properly located in the google searches that I've seen it with recently.  I didn't have any examples to reply to, but it is good that things I've searched for and are only on Manx are coming up correctly.

I've not searched it directly for some time, and had lost track of where it was, thanks for posting that.

thanks
jim
  • Manx? Rob Jarratt via cctalk
    • Re: Manx? Noel Chiappa via cctalk