Dwight & Jay, I know you guys for sure have Nicolet 1080 minis.  And I
think there's someone else that has one, maybe more.

Anyway, Dwight, remember the possible stash of interface boards that went
with that Diablo 30?  I think I found them ;)

I have a whole box of boards for the Nicolet 1080 that I want to get to
either of you guys if you want, with preference going to Dwight based on
our prior transaction, then to Jay, then first come after that.

Details of the boards and some photos are here:

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?60028-Nicolet-1080-boards

I do want something for them but not much.  We can figure it out.

Thanks!

Sellam