Is there anyone here who'd be willing to help a person with an Amiga 2000
re-seat his CPU board's chips?  The symptoms he describes for a machine
that worked last week indicates that this is what is needed.   (blinking
power supply lights, etc.)  Anyone available?  If so, please contact me
privately.  I have had this happen to me in the past and fixed it that
way.
Not everyone is comfortable with opening a computer and doing such things,
but it should only take a few minutes.  I assume the person will come to
you.
Thanks
Bill Degnan

Has the battery been removed? If not... :-(

--
: Ethan O'Toole