Hi guys – quick story…

Have a good friend who is building a new house.
Includes a games room.
Trying to think of a house warming present.
He makes up and displays of old and new stuff and is talking about having a C64
and a PC together.
I take a hint and figure I’ll refurbish a C64 (of which I have a few just lying
around - seriously) for his games room as a house
warming present.
It will be going to a good home.
I think I’ve got a big box of C64 software on 5 ¼” but it turn out to be
TI99/4A software.
Ooops!

There are some online repositories of C64 software. Having only a little
knowledge when it comes to C64’s how do I get a C64 disk
image onto a 5 1/4” floppy?

Thanks guys!!!!

Kevin Parker