On 1/23/18 8:48 AM, Dave via cctalk wrote:
>  Hi Al,
> What 9816 parts are required to run it?  Do you already have the 9816 and
> 9121 drive?  Also, is there a copy of CP/M-68K available somewhere for
> download?
> Dave
>     On Monday, January 22, 2018, 1:13:08 PM CST, Al Kossow via cctalk
> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

A friend made an adapter board for HP's 26 and 34 pin 600rpm drives to standard
34 pin
that we should have soon. I was not able to read any of the disks with a normal
300rpm
drive, so the software has not been imaged yet.

I have an early 9122 that has the same board as a 9121 and was going to
retrofit the older firmware.

The piece I'd like to get is the little keyboard so the whole thing takes up
less space then using
a Nimitz keyboard.

There is one disk for CP/M-68K on the HP Museum site, but what I have is very
different (6 disks with additional .rel and src files) copyright 1984 Empirical
Research Group

I'm really hoping it can be recovered.