On Mon, 12 Feb 2018, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
The model should be ???1055CM". I used to support a bunch of these. Not a bad plotter. Definitely preferred them to the Versatec plotters they replaced. I suspect HP won???t support it. I ran into that problem with an earlier model, then to my surprise I found a local outfit that would repair them for a third of what HP had been charging us.

No clue what the ink availability is these days. The ink carts aren???t cheap, and if it has issues with the print head, someone might have been running old ink through it.

Amazon has ink cartridges!   $150, or ~$50 for refilled
$70 each for printhead (refurbed)
~$120 for a roll of 36" wide paper.

No availability for 1055cm (10 meter) wide paper.  :-)