On 2018-04-28 5:00 PM, Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
6280655_PC_Convertable_Technical_Reference_Volume_1_Feb86.pdf

which I think I got from Bitsavers. Page 46 and following of that .pdf
(page 2-37 and following of the original manual) give the pinout and
signals on the 'I/O Channel connector' which I think is the one you
are asking about. Looks to be pretty much the 8 bit ISA bus
signals.

It's a 72 pin connector, good luck in finding something to fit it!

-tony

Surprised there is no regular rs232 port

There is an add on serial/parallel port that has a standard RS-232 port, they are pretty common.

Paul.