There's now six requests for 4 or 5 modems.

And I don't yet know which specific sub-models they are

I may be able to get a look at them on Tuesday or Thursday.

It is likely that they all work, but I will not guarantee them, nor even get around to testing them.
I have some wall warts, but not sure how many.

Is anybody familiar with the firmware upgrade aspects of the different models?

It would appear that there ARE people who want Vintage Generic PC Crap.
Except for the scanners.
. . . and probably deskjet and dot matrix printers.
But, I will respect Evan's wishes, and be selective about what I haul to VCF; I don't want to bring anything back.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com