On Fri, 19 Oct 2018, William Sudbrink wrote:
Fred,
Have you ever seen any actual "Kentucky Fried Computers" anything?
Ads?  Marketing lit? Hardware? Letterhead?  Incorporation application?
I've looked in the past and have never turned up anything.

http://www.digibarn.com/collections/newsletters/homebrew/V2_06/Homebrew_CC_Jun76.pdf

"Greenberg, Mark; Charles Grant (February 1977). "Kentucky Fried Computers advertisement". BYTE. 2 (2): pg 103. Slogan: "A Computer in Every Pot" Address was 2465 Fourth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710"

https://archive.org/details/byte-magazine-1977-02/page/n103
upper right hand corner quarter page ad

Hmmmm. where to find "Google streets" of 2465 4th street (east side of street, near Dwight Way) from 40 years ago?, . . . 10 years ago, when I was looking for pictures and memorabilia from those days, a friend of mine said that he thought that he remembered them having a small sign on the front of the building; but he's dead, and his collection of pictures of interest of Berkeley and Albany was dumpstered immediately after his death. Now, there is a biodiesel place and some maildrops there.

Hmmm. Maybe, if you contacted KFC and asked their IP lawyers for details and anecdotes for how they have protected their trademark?, . . .