AIX probably still has them but graphic consoles are pretty rare now most AIX boxes are used as servers these days.

Paul.

On 2018-10-23 2:05 PM, Grant Taylor via cctalk wrote:
On 10/23/2018 10:47 AM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
This may be an unfortunate mismatch of English idioms.

Fair.

"Out there", to me, means "current, available/on sale/in use now, in
active use and/or maintenance".

I'm fairly sure that Solaris and AIX both continue to ship C.D.E. ;-)

That notwithstanding, I have to say, I still think it's ludicrous to
imply that anything _before_ Win95 could have drawn upon it, even if
making a negative statement.

Hence why I prefer to be excruciatingly clear.