On Mon, 29 Oct 2018, Ali wrote:

Next up is a HUGE CD-ROM and FTP site archive I've been working on.

http://www.retroarchive.org/cdrom/index.html

What I've done here is pull CD-ROMs from the Internet Archive and make
them easily browseable.  I've also extracted the contents of each of
the
zip, etc. files and created index files for those as well.  The goal
was
to make the material more easily accessible for both us meat bags and
search spider bots.

Very nice! Thank you for doing this!

You're welcome. It's been a fun project. It does suck up space fast though. Each CD unpacks to about between 1.2G and 1.7GB of data. :)

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007