I've been helping the MAME guys simulate a TS-2624, which is a block mode HP
emulating terminal.
I had bought this a while ago, and never dumped the firmware. Unfortunately
there is a large
NiCd battery right in the middle of the board that leaked all over. I've taken
some pictures
which are up under falco on bitsavers.

If anyone has one of these, you want to do battery mitigation ASAP. I'm in the
middle of replacing
every socket on the board since they were all within range of the leakage
corrosion.

Also, I suspect the first generation of terminals all have similar hardware
with different
firmware, so if someone has any of the other models (TS-1, etc.) we could get
them simulated
pretty easily once the firmware is dumped.