On 12/18/2018 09:08 AM, Tapley, Mark via cctalk wrote:
Not to start a flame war, but I’m well aware VMS supports clustering pretty well, so I’m puzzled - does anyone know why the Product Description called out Tru64 rather than VMS or both? Was Compaq de-emphasizing VMS when that was written?

Is there a chance that what you found was a kit (order able SKU) that included Tru64? As in was there possibly a different kit (SKU) that was (Open)VMS?

I remember seeing similar from Compaq for Windows NT vs NetWare. Same hardware, just different software (and possibly factory BIOS config / optimizations).

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die