> On Jan 3, 2019, at 5:17 PM, Paul Koning <paulkon...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> So in this example, 55230 is the error logging entry point for the RK11
> driver. ... If you have a breakpoint at this location, you'll be able to
> capture the controller CSR contents which -- I hope -- will explain why the
> system is not happy.
>
> The way to set the breakpoint is simply to enter control/P for ODT, then
> 55230;B to set the breakpoint, then P to proceed.

Thanks, Paul!  Tried but no luck:

    177404 113000 002010 000005
    $DK

    RSTS V06C-03 FRITZTS (DK0)

    Option:

    Disk is being cleaned - wait …

    You currently have: JOB MAX = 10, SWAP MAX = 28K.

    You currently have crash dump enabled.

    DD-MMM-YY? 03-JAN-89
    12:00 PM? 6:46 PM

(...system starts looping error behavior; type ^P...)

    BE125652
    _55230/004537
    _55230;B
    _P

(...system resumes looping error behavior without hitting breakpoint; sadness)

Any additional or different recommended breakpoints to try?  Or did I miss
setting this up (I’m new to ODT.)

        thanks much,
          --FritzM.