Maybe not the 450 dollars asking, but likely at least 250 dollars for
the pile. It is HP - thick plate everywhere, in the ICs, and probably
a few other places.

Getting E-scrap refined is very expensive to do in small batches. To
make it feasible, about a ton of good gold bearing scrap is needed to
make it worthwhile. Not many people can do a ton at a time.

I am not entirely convinced of the palladium claim.

--
Will