Speaking of cabinet variants: if you ever run into a "Corita" cabinet, with the
abstract art on the side, be sure to hang on to it.  I'm not sure how many were
built, probably not all that many.

Another variation I know of: I think it was the Vaxstation-2 that came in a
small roll-around cabinet.  I once (at DEC) had a prototype version of that
enclosure.  I'm not sure if it ever made it outside DEC.  You can tell it from
the regular one because it's a bit slimmer, and especially because the top
covery is a thick piece of hardwood (somewhat like a heavy cutting board)
rather than the painted sheet steel with louvers that the production unit has.