On 3/6/19 5:15 PM, Warner Losh wrote:

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 4:36 PM Alan Perry via cctech <cct...@classiccmp.org <mailto:cct...@classiccmp.org>> wrote:

    There was a lot of related discussion to this, but my question was
    never
    answered. Now I seem to have found the answer myself.

    According to a post on VCF Forums, here is the list:

    2x 3200uF @ 16V
    1x 2200uF @ 35V
    2x 820uF @ 250V
    1x 560uF @ 20V
    1x 330uF @ 20V
    3x 47uF @ 16V
    1x 10uF @ 35V
    1x 2uF @ 25V

    I went ahead and ordered a (claimed) working PSU. Hope it actually
    works

Cool. Has anybody tried to run an AT or ATX power supply with an adapter for the Rainbow?

Do you have pinouts for the connectors on the power supply?

alan

Warner

    alan

    On 2/27/19 10:22 AM, Alan Perry via cctech wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I think that I need to re-cap the power supply in a Rainbow 100.
    Does