On 3/23/2019 2:41 AM, Henk Gooijen wrote:
Would this be useful?

http://geoffg.net/terminal.html

Henk, PA8PDP

It would be if it had RS232 rather than TTL? outputs.
To source all that stuff with the high price of USA to Canada shipping
it would be about $150? Canadian as a guess.

This link might be more useful to a lot of people on the list.
TTY's and  service still can be found here, if the web page can be believed.

http://www.johnwhitney.com/misc/paul-rtty.htm

*Van:* cctalk <cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org> namens ben via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
*Verzonden:* Saturday, March 23, 2019 8:07:36 AM
*Aan:* cctalk@classiccmp.org
*Onderwerp:* Only never in Canada - dumb terminals
I am building a project that needs to use a Stand alone dumb terminal
like a VT 52 or Similar. Alas I can't find any low cost Hardware
Solutions here in Canada. Low cost with shipping under is $150 Canadian
for me.Software terminal emulation is just a stop gap fix.
Any ideas out there. Even a better search keyword than "dumb terminal"
would help. Ben.