On 2019-04-01 11:25 p.m., Bill Degnan via cctalk wrote:
On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 8:59 PM Steve Malikoff via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Marc said
Which brings us to the real problem: we don’t have 360 Model 50 ALDs.
Anyone has them?
Marc
And same for the Model 40 ALDs. All I have is one or two pages of the 2040
ALD's and some peripheral ALD's only
saved because I'd drawn artwork on the back, or they got used for book
covering.
I've not scanned them yet but should get to that sometime. Sadly there's
not much there. A while ago I did scan a
tiny fragment of the Model 40 development doc from Hursley
https://archive.org/details/@galasphere347

Steve.

What does ALD stand for?
Bill

Automated Logic Diagram    they are logic diagrams that where printed on 1403 printer with a special print train.

Paul.