On 05/09/2019 11:57 AM, Mister PDP via cctalk wrote:
Hello,

As part of my H11A project, I am trying to debug my M7264-CB LSI-11 CPU
module. When powered on, the CPU does not respond to the Run/Halt switch
either on the front panel or via the console. I found engineering
schematics for the M7264 online, but I was wondering if any in depth
troubleshooting material existed online (Logic probe points, debugging
steps, etc...).

Well, first thing to check is that the bus is properly terminated, and that memory requests are being properly acknowledged.

Jon