On Mon, 20 May 2019, Patrick Finnegan wrote:
I guess it would look right for the era, but I'd never build a data center
with raised flooring after my experiences with them.  It's such a pain to
work with compared to a sealed concrete floor and overhead cable trays.

My experience is that overhead trays are not better. We have rooms with only raised floors, and one with both. You definitely need a raised floor for a data center. You need it for forced air cooling and for running the water and condensate pipes. And overhead trays are much more difficult to work with if you want to lay new cables because you have to climb up and down the ladder all the time, moving the ladder from here to there and back to here...

Christian