Well, crap.

I got rid of my 2 9766’s and all the packs that I had for them a couple of
years ago for nothing what this guy is asking for his.  ;-)
I probably still have a pile of heads for them (but they’d probably go to the
guy who purchased the drives/packs from me).

What are folks using these types of drivers for?  Media content recovery or
just using them as intended?

TTFN - Guy