On 2019-10-26 20:01, Tony Duell via cctalk wrote:
On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 6:53 PM nico de jong via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

In order to test things, I've developped a simulator and assembler for
the P857, although without floating point and I/O processor, as I have
no documentation for that, so maybe I can harvest something from the
documents you have. Are the mailable, or do you need to scan them first?
I would have to get them scanned.

The technical manuals are looseleaf in ring binders so could go through a
sheetfeed
scanner if I can find somebody with one. The user manuals are paperback books
and
would be very hard to scan without damage (needless to say I am not prepared to
ruin them!)

-tony

Hi Tony

Of course you shouldnt ruin your books:-) so let's hope someone else has them in a mailable format

Thanks

Nico