On 11/15/2019 1:38 PM, Jim Brain wrote:
On 11/15/2019 3:12 AM, Brent Hilpert via cctalk wrote:

(If it is of any consequence at this point)
If those vertical groups of 4 are intended to correspond to the first group of AT/at/At/aT, then you have the case bit (0x20) inverted, uppercase are bit 0x20 OFF (lower value), lower case are 0x20 ON (higher value).
Well, the above values are what an 8N1 connections sees when the other end is set to the various 7 bit parms.  I verified that the numbers above are correct, case and all.

My apologies.  The case is indeed backwards... The caps lock appears to have become stuck on in the test machine KB.  Argh!  I know I was pressing a shifted A

Jim