Whelp, if you're planning on doing this early next year I'll start dragging the KS10 box out of storage and cleaning it off. If you sell the boards let me know so I can buy one and support your efforts.

CZ

    <cct...@classiccmp.org <mailto:cct...@classiccmp.org>> wrote:

     > Ah. Another solution to the fabled "MASSBUS" to anything adapter?
    Putting it in at the RH11-C level would remove a fair bit of
    complexity, then you could simply emulate all the Massbuss insanity
    through the relatively simple registers that an RH11 uses....

    That’s the plan; That and getting a Chaosnet so I can connect my
    CADR to my KS10 when I get them both working at the same time.

I had plans to do an RH11 emulation, I can move it up in the stack (though it won't be until early next year), and when Joerg's able to provide 18-bit support we can start testing it on 36-bit machines...

- Josh