The 360 seems to have a 15 pin AUI connector as well as the thin connector so you can get a 10-BAseT transceiver and connect it to the AUI that is what I did for my 380.  I don't think there is any support for ethernet in things like Workstation BASIC you would likely need to be using a OS like HP-UX

Paul.

On 2020-02-21 2:19 p.m., Roger Addy via cctech wrote:
Hi All,

I am using an HP 9000 Series 360 with a "Thin LAN" coax card to run a piece of equipment. The LAN connection is not currently being used.  I'm wondering if it's possible to connect it to a modern ethernet network?  If so, what could I do with it? I found an adapter on Amazon. I would like to be able to transfer files and possibly print.  The file systems are not compatible except for maybe ASCII files.  Anyone have any thoughts?  Even if I could transfer files into another HP 9000 system it would be beneficial.

Thank you,

Roger A.